23rd August, 2021
Team CCO would like to finally announce the option of telehealth consults available as of this week. If you currently have an active Medicare plan, Worksafe or TAC claim with us, don’ t worry we got you covered! That’s right, you won’t be out of pocket for your telehealth consult. Unfortunately at this point we are limited to what Private Health insurers can offer, but please don’t hesitate to contact your preferred Practitioner for more information.
Otherwise just shoot us an email if you want any musculoskeletal advice or just to say “hello”, our Practitioners will be very happy to hear from you.
Dr Toni Tran – email@example.com
Dr Jack McElligott – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Connor Scott – email@example.com
We will endeavor to keep everyone updated over the coming weeks dependent on Government announcements, but our clinic will unfortunately remain closed for ALL face to face consults until further notice. Get tested if you have symptoms. Stay home, stay safe and let’s beat this virus together!
5th August, 2021
May 18th 2020
Yes you heard us, we are re-opening after 2 months of closure. We are excited to announce that our books are currently open for appointments on Monday the 25th of May onwards. We have been working on a number of thorough safety measures, which you will notice next time you arrive for your appointment. Safety is paramount to our team members, patients and community, so in order to limit the risk of infection of COVID-19 and we kindly ask that you respect our rules upon entering the clinic.
Just to name a few, here are some safety measures that we have implemented;
- We ask you to complete our COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to attending your appointment. This link will be sent to you via sms.
- If it is convenient to do so, feel free to BYO towels. Otherwise no big deal, we can still provide you with our single use linen
- If possible please attend the appointment by yourself, unless you require a carer (we will then require a name & contact number of this person for tracing purposes)
- We ask that you are to remain in your vehicle upon arrival
- Your practitioner will come out & perform a temperature check, unfortunately if your reading is 38 degrees celsius or higher we will have to cancel your appointment
- Wash you hands for 20 seconds upon entering & exiting the treatment rooms. Our practitioners will be doing the same.
- Use our hand sanitiser provided
- Stick to social distancing pre & post treatment
- ALL treatment surfaces will be cleaned/disinfected before & after every treatment
- Practitioners will be wearing masks & or gloves (if required)
- Our EFTPOS terminal will be cleaned/disinfected before & after every use. We encourage you to use “tap n go” where possible, otherwise we will ask you to swipe your own cards.
- High traffic surfaces, such as counter tops, desks & door handles will be cleaned/disinfected regularly
So when you’re ready give us a call on 03 9704 7244 to make a booking otherwise click here for our online bookings. Remember we are all in this together, so keep doing all the right things and life will return to normal. For official Government updates click here
Dr Toni Tran